The Cass County COA offers a variety of special services. These services include:
- Foot Clinic - By appointment only. Taking care of your feet is highly therapeutic especially when you get your nails trimmed, calluses filed and a foot massage
- Massage - By appointment only. Relax. There is nothing like having someone work out aches and pains while you enjoy the benefits.
- Veteran's Affairs - We have an expert on hand to answer questions about Veteran’s benefits including medical prescription benefits. Provided by: Tom Green, Cass County’s Veterans Affairs representative.
- Legal Clinics - By appointment only. This is your opportunity to have important legal questions answered by attorneys from the community.
- Drug Drop - Turn in your expired or unwanted pills, capsules and tablet medications for proper disposal. Please note, we are unable to dispose of liquids, inhalers, or needles. The Cass County Sheriff’s Office will take unwanted pills, capsules and tablets in their 24-hour drop box.
- C.A.R.E. (Call and Reassure Elders) - Volunteers call participants each weekday (or on a schedule to fit your needs) to check on your well-being and have a friendly conversation.
- Tax Help - The COA’s volunteer Tax-Aide team prepares Federal and MI tax returns. The Tax team’s focus is preparing returns for retired older adults. Some restrictions apply; please call the COA for more details. 269-445-8551. (Note: The COA will begin scheduling appointments on January 21, 2020. Please do NOT call before January 21. To schedule an appointment, please call the COA at (269) 445- 8110. The number of slots is limited and filled on a first come first served basis. For more information visit https://www.casscoa.org/event/begin-scheduling-appointments-preparing-tax-returns)
Please call for specific dates and times. (269) 445-8110