One of the secrets of staying young is to keep learning. That’s why the COA has a wide variety of creative and fascinating classes, programs, panels and discussion groups. They are all designed to keep you learning something new or mastering a talent at writing, art or learning a language.
Regular classes are offered featuring history, computer skills, financial planning, organizing, travel, gardening and literature. You will also enjoy monthly films showings, book clubs and discussions.
Some of our current Lifelong Learning activities include:
- AARP Smart Driver Course
- Cass County Conservation Series
- Color Your World – Watercolor Painting
- Computer Use & Assistance Workshops
- Guided Hikes in The Park
- Mixed-Media Card Making
- Personalized Computer Support
- Read and Share Book Club
- The Stormy Night Writers Society
- Regional Travel Trips