We have an expert on hand to answer questions about Veteran’s benefits including medical prescription benefits. Provided by: An accredited Veteran's Service Officer from the Cass County Veterans Affairs Department. (Learn more)
Veterans can receive information and counseling about benefits to which they may be entitled. These may include, but are not limited to, health care, disability compensation, burial benefits or emergency relief grants through the Michigan Veterans Trust Fund.
You must be discharged from active military service under other than dishonorable conditions and be a resident of Cass County, Michigan.
- Burial benefits
- County Relief Fund
- Disability benefits
- General information about an individuals eligibility for VA benefits
- Home loan guarantee certificates of eligibility
- ID Cards - Veteran ID cards are available at the County Clerk/Register's office for qualified veterans. The cost is $10
- Michigan laws pertaining to Disabled Veterans
- Michigan Veterans Trust Fund
- Survivors/Dependents benefits
- VA health care enrollment