COVID-19 Vaccine supply is currently very limited. Vaccine and clinic availability are dependent on the supply of vaccine from the manufacturer and how vaccine is allocated from the federal level to Michigan.
Note: The waitlist is being run by the Health Department (not the COA). Individuals on the waitlist will not receive a “confirmation” email or notification of their status on the list, but rather must wait until the Health Department has vaccine availability and calls to schedule them for an appointment.
We have heard from other people that they have had some success registering at these places in addition to the Van Buren Cass District Health Department.
- RiteAid: RiteAid in Dowagiac and Hartford are now offering vaccine to eligible people. Find out if you qualify and schedule an appointment here: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
- Meijer: Accepting pre-registrations for eligible people. You can register here: https://clinic.meijer.com/register/CL0001. Please note: not all Meijer locations currently have vaccine although they are all taking lists.
- Sam's Club: The Sam's Club in Mishawaka is now offering vaccine. Find out if you qualify and schedule an appointment here: www.samsclub.com/covid. Sam's club has appointments available as early as next week.
- Bronson: Accepting pre-registrations for all eligible people. You can register here: https://www.bronsonhealth.com/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine/
- InterCare Health Network: Taking names on a waitlist, eligible patients can call (855) 869-6900 to be added. InterCare is planning to begin offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments as early as next week.
- Spectrum Health Lakeland: Accepting pre-registrations for eligible people. You can register here: https://www.spectrumhealth.org/covid19/covid-19-vaccine
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19?ban=covid_vaccine_landing_schedule
Other nearby health departments have online scheduling, so you can check if you are eligible to sign up for an appointment there. These appointments fill very quickly, so check these websites frequently.
- Berrien County - https://berrienpublichealthcovid19vaccineclinics.as.me/schedule.php
- St Joseph County (MI) - http://www.bhsj.org/events/341