The Cass County COA offers a variety of special services. These services include:
- Foot Clinic - By appointment only. Taking care of your feet is highly therapeutic especially when you get your nails trimmed, calluses filed and a foot massage
- Hearing Clinic (Lowe) - By appointment only. Schedule an appointment at the Lowe Center for a free hearing test and hearing aid cleaning/ adjustments.
- Hearing Clinic (FSC) - By appointment only. Schedule an appointment at Front Street Crossing for a free hearing test and hearing aid cleaning/ adjustments.
- Massage - By appointment only. Relax. There is nothing like having someone work out aches and pains while you enjoy the benefits.
- Veteran's Affairs - Veterans can receive information and counseling about benefits to which they may be entitled such as health care, disability compensation, and burial. Contact: Karee Krause, Veterans Service Of² cer Phone: 269-445-4472
- Legal Clinics - By appointment only. This is your opportunity to have important legal questions answered by attorneys from the community.
- Drug Drop - Turn in your expired or unwanted pills, capsules and tablet medications for proper disposal. Please note, we are unable to dispose of liquids, inhalers, or needles. The Cass County Sheriff’s Office will take unwanted pills, capsules and tablets in their 24-hour drop box.
- C.A.R.E. (Call and Reassure Elders) - Volunteers call participants each weekday (or on a schedule to fit your needs) to check on your well-being and have a friendly conversation.
- Tax Help - The COA’s volunteer Tax-Aide team prepares Federal and MI tax returns. The Tax team’s focus is preparing returns for retired older adults. Some restrictions apply; please call the COA for more details. 269-445-8551.
Please call for specific dates and times. (269) 445-8110