By The Numbers
Average Monthly Visits
Number of Volunteers
Handicap Ramps Built by Handy Helpers Volunteers
Miles Driven by Meals on Wheels Volunteers Delivering Meals
Meals on Wheels Delivered
Hours That Participants Were Helped in Adult Day Services
The Cass County Council on Aging provides services and programs to assist individuals to age and live well with dignity and independence
Cass County Council on Aging is the leader in programs and services that help Cass County adults live longer, fuller lives.
- Every individual is entitled to live in dignity and to be respected and valued as a human being.
- Trust and commitment are essential to the development and growth of all human relationships.
- The success of any organization is achieved by maintaining the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Continuous learning is imperative for the growth and development of the Agency.
- Staff and volunteers are an asset to the agency and their talents deserve recognition.